Monday, August 4, 2014

Freehand Flower Nails

Hey everyone!  I'm back today with some cute flower nails I did a few days ago.  Flower designs have become quite popular during the Summer, I love how simple but beautiful they can be.  Not to mention how easy they are to do!  The base I used for these nails is called Pastel Teal and its from Kleancolor.  It's a beautiful light aqua teal shade, I used two coats.  

With a thin nail art brush, I stroked on some green to create grass and I let it dry.  Once dry, I took a small blunt nail art brush and dabbed on some flowers in different colors.  I then added some white on the flowers to create a little more depth to them and finished it all off with China Glaze Fairy Dust.  Gotta love Fairy Dust, it's almost magical!  It's the finest scattered holographic glitter you could find and creates the slightest hint of sparkle.  

On my pointer finger, I decided to do something a little different and add some butterfly water decals!  I found these on eBay about a year ago,  I purchased a sheet of about 30 decals for only $2.25 and they're great quality and easy to use.  

Flower Nail Art


Hope you guys this post!  Stay tuned for more, I know it's been a while since I've posted but I do hope to share more with you in the future.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment